Diesel would like to remind you that a tattoo:
- is irreversible, permanent and involves an irrevocable body modification
- is possibly painful
- is reserved to those who are at least 18
- might present some health risks (infections, allergies, risk of scarring, etc..). We encourage you to discuss it with your physician.
Should you decide to get a tattoo, Diesel recommends that you go to a professional tattoo artist:
- licensed and trained in compliance with public health regulation
- presenting a highly sanitized environment
- using appropriate and sterilized instruments in a proper shop.